Who can match AMP Futures? - can not find a better offer

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by lukas, Jul 1, 2017.

1. lukas

lukas Guest

Is there any broker out there that could structure a deal matching what AMP Futures offers?
    For a monthly volume of less than 500 contracts and a deposit of $10,000 they offer $0.50 per side commission rate and $500 intraday margin for ES. My other main requirement they meet is either X_Trader or TT platform with transactional pricing of $0.30 per contract.

Anyone has any suggestions?

2. algofy

algofy

Good luck, I haven't found a better deal than amp. Please report back if you do.

VPhantom likes this.
  3. Jdesey

Jdesey

Is flat pricing better? I came across this Brokeridge doing a search. Does anybody know about them?

https://info.tradovate.com

4. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Tradefutures4less.com
    Deepdiscounttrading.com

Both beat AMP, as far as margins and commissions are concerned.

5. algofy

algofy

Subscription based...they will be cheaper than amp if you do some volume. I don't believe they offer transactional TT, which was one of the OP's requirements.

6. algofy

algofy

I'm not sure DDT beats amp on pricing, Amp does have some weird issues in their day margin. You can trade NG for $500 but corn is like $1350 or something crazy like that.

7. Sprout

Sprout

Thank you for this possibility. Noodled through their offerings, had some questions about the terms and conditions. I had a great interaction with what I thought would be a bot. Super customer service. Concept is interesting - worth a premium yet offered at a discount. Best of both worlds. Let's see where this path leads.

:fistbump::rolleyes::thumbsup:

8. lukas

lukas Guest

I would go with Tradovate had they offered TT. They can only facilitate CQG Trader or their own platform which is not what I want. Thank you for mentioning TradeFutures4less. They beat AMP by $0.01 and use a safer (although who can tell...) clearing firm (Dorman)

9. Overnight

Overnight

Corn over there is currently listing for $750 per.

http://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/margins/

quickturtle likes this.
  10. Jdesey

Jdesey

I couldn't find what tradovate is charging. Did you ?

#10     Jul 1, 2017