White male terrorist screws Christmas for all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Shooting an 8 year old girl in the face, how cruel is that ?
    This guy should be appropriately called "terrorist" instead of nice churchgoing guy with marital problems.......

2. At first I thought you were talking to Bad Santa II.

3. Every time I contemplate making a move to L.A. some insane dude like this guy reminds me that SoCal is way too friggin' weird for my tastes.

4. The directors cut version......:p

5. ak15

ak15

Well, I don't know about that. Just love the place myself particularly the gamer chicks. You can't let the sporadic act of "some insane dude" deprive you of the best SoCal has to offer including the weather and as previously mentioned its most important asset imo - LA women with the caveat that I agree with Foghat (actually it's a cover for Muddy Waters) on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMtYe-8kq4&feature=related

6. Ok okitiri sense this horrible act was on Christmas eve that definitely makes the white race so much more horrible than the blacks even though 32% of blacks are in prison during some point in their life while only 6% of whites are.

7. The reality of 2008 L.A. is that Mexican, Guatemalan, Korean, Armenian and Persian chicks outnumber blond "California" girls by about 100-1.

The "American" girls partying Friday night on the Strip live at home in Thousand Oaks or Mission Viejo.

For women-especially those attracted to 40 something trader guys-NYC is first, second and last for good looking, educated women.

But yes for topography, weather (although I LOVE Miami winters) and glitz the Westside of L.A. is my favorite place in the world to just chill.....

8. ak15

ak15

I didn't have the "The "American girls partying Friday night on the Strip live at home in Thousand Oaks or Mission Viejo" in mind at all. You might want to check out "the White House'" in Laguna Beach as an example. The last time I checked, they seemed adequately educated. However, you maybe right about "For women-especially those attracted to 40 something trader guys-NYC ..." -not my area of expertise. To me, the SoCal woman is the quintessential woman.

9. The O.C. I agree-totally different story. As much as I dig Fashion Island and the South Coast Plaza at heart I'm an urbanite. Eating tacos from a truck is more my gig than sprawling suburbia. Just the same a view home in Laguna or Corona del Mar would be pretty choice....:)

10. :confused:

#10     Dec 26, 2008