which youtube "traders" are legit?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mute9003, Mar 14, 2022.

1. mute9003

mute9003

obviously there are millions of retards on there who are just making videos to monetize on youtube with complete nonsense
    and besides the usual suspects who are well known active traders lie sykes and iknk and warrior trading rayner teo etc

what are some other less known traders who are actually putting out useful content.

and please dont promote your own videos here thats not what this post is for

2. maxinger

maxinger

most of us already knew the answer.
    There is no hidden treasure out there.

anyway, after you have learned (from youtube, books, or whatever),
    you have to decontaminate your mind.
    Then develop your own trading strategy.

Crankd26, MACD, Axon and 9 others like this.
  3. mute9003

mute9003

im not looking for someone to copy strategy
    im trying to find a legit source that can give me correct info about how market works
    how institutions work what are their moves so i can see them on charts
    how hedge funds trade so i can see their actions on charts
    how HFTs work so i can spot those on charts
    how shorts work so i can see when people are shorting vs when people are selling etc
    thats what im having hard time finding due to the millions of retards that populate the youtube

4. VicBee

VicBee

You need to watch a few at first to figure out which ones don't bore you quickly, then pick two who contradict each other.

calore likes this.
  5. mute9003

mute9003

the ones that give me good info dont bore me as long as i can understand what they are saying.

6. I made the mistake once of opening my big fat mouth in regard to an arbitrage situation I was taking advantage of. Suddenly the opportunity vanished just like that.

Lesson learned.

sridhga, Axon, mayura and 1 other person like this.
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You can go to college (one that actually has a trading room and is sponsored by firms on Wall Street) and get a degree in a related field...you then work for an institutional trading firm (e.g. New York, Chicago, London).

You'll then have all your answers while perfecting your chart skills while not being dependent upon someone(s) from Youtube.

Seriously, if you're trying to make trading a career... it's worth it (going back to college. Yet, if trading is just a hobby to you...hopefully you'll find someone on Youtube to educate you.

wrbtrader

8. easymon1

easymon1

You'll have be the judge of 'useful content'.
    There's one named Mitch Ray you may not be familiar with.
    I'd put him on the list of tubes to try. ymmv. do your stats. no poke backs. side effects can include variable pocket content.

Youtubes, etc. useful trading info?
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...t-right-here-baby.335635/page-27#post-5562443

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Here's what you do, call in to a live trading show. See the post above and Start with Steve Rhodes. If he doesn't have the answer to the ONE most pressing question then tomorrow move on to Basil Chapman. Then David White. Then Tom O'Brian who will say 'The market is deviate man.' lol, but you may be surprised if you are patient and only ask One Question Per Call. Be clear. Be concise. Ask one question at a time. Wait for them to answer. Write It Down. Eventually you will have multiple answers to each question. And quite a following among the listeners to the show.
    Report back with what you find out.
    Remember, Not everybody wants to hear the half hour screed on all four of your questions on a Live show. You are gonna need to make multiple calls. They will eventually get you much more up to speed than you are now.
    Report back what you find dude.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  10. #10     Mar 15, 2022