Which is better?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rateesquad, Apr 17, 2006.

1. I currently have scottrade which is a horrible broker, i want to get another broker thus this is the question.....................................Which brokers is better and why MBtrading.Com or InteractiveBrokers.com

Please help out I am dying in Scottrade.

2. come on guys give me a break

3. Patience Grasshopper.

I trade with MBT and have only positive comments to make regarding their service and executions. I have no doubt many traders who use IB's services feel the same way about Interactive Brokers.

Many find this web site's search function (located in the upper right hand corner of this page) useful for locating opinions on brokerage firms.

Give it a try.

- Spydertrader

4. BSAM

BSAM

Rat.....

Please answer this question:

Do you know what you are doing? (trading)

Yes?

www.interactivebrokers.com

Check the broker ratings here on ET. 158 votes. 82% thumbs up. Bro, that's good!

There. Decision made. (And there's no fee for my good information.:p)

5. Well technically I was wondering who has better commissions and other fees such as platforms...ect....and who has more choices on trading i.e. futures, stocks, options,forex. And also thus I am 17 I can only have cash account which one is better broker for cash accounts................................................by the way I am not a newbie I was trading for 2 years, swing trading but never the less trading..............Thanks

6. Well.................

7. Gee. I cannot for the life of me understand why people aren't flooding this thread with assistance. Perhaps, people expect someone as young as yourself to possess the physical strength required to actually follow the links provided and perform some due diligence on your own. Last time, you waited ten whole minutes before getting fidgety. Sheesh.

- Spydertrader

8. lol.......well thanks any way i'll go with the interactivebrokers but there support does suck I called them to ask them about cash account .......guesss what no answer for 20 min damn.