Which is better - TopStepTrader or Earn2Trade ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderwald, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hi Guys,

Which is better, TopStepTrader or Earn2Trade ?

1. In terms of a prop firm

2. In terms of the requirements and rules to get the funded account.

2. For me the dealbreaker was the tax advantages for trading with Earn2Trade compared to the 1099 you get with TST.

traderwald likes this.
  3. Thank you ES,

Aside the Tax, if we look at only the plans available, which is better - do you have any opinion on that ?

4. p0box4

p0box4

The major differences in my opinion are that the Gauntlet conditions with E2T are much more realistic than the TST combine or OneUp evaluation.

You even get to set your own rules for max DD, daily DD, .. and if you break one of those rules you still might get an offer. Also, you can hold trades overnight.

5. Yes etrades I have an opinion on the plans offered. I chose the Gauntlet which is a 60 day plan with Earn2Trade. They do not have any resets and they do not exist to make income from fees. You make your own rules and only must bank 10% by the 60th day and trade at least once a week. Overnight traders are welcome there also. I feel they are looking for good traders.

ES

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  6. Let's assume 100,000 profit trading with Earn2Trade, and 100,000 profit with TST in the year. No other income.

What do you take home with each after the US tax return is filed?? Can someone do the math? Rough figures....

7. p0box4

p0box4

Depends, i see you are from Spain.
    Only way to figure out how you will be taxed is to consult with your local accountant.

8. legionx

legionx

https://www.danielstrading.com/2013/03/27/tax-advantages-of-futures-trading

I live in the US so...but I will try Earn2Trade once finishing up with the new program of TST. I passed my LTP and they offered a Pro Account with very attractive goodies and I just could not resist. Oh yeah, this Simulated account can equate to a funded account. All I need now is a Hedge Fund Company to offer me
    to trade for them @ home, wink wink.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  10. legionx

legionx

Made my 5k!!! Ordered a new PC, now need to make some money to order that 600$ pc Table I saw on Amazon. Sweet!!!

#10     Oct 13, 2018