*Which bank will be the next to fail....!! (Findout inside) ;)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spanish89, Sep 16, 2008.

1. K here is a list of the banks / corps that have failed so far;

1. Bradford&Bingly.
    2. Bear sterns.
    3. Fannie Mae.
    4. Freddie Mac.
    5. Merril lynch
    6. Lehman Brothers.
    7. AIG.

Now what do all these have in common that could have caused them all to crash and fail??

Il tell you what they all share my good friend-

THEY ALL FAILED BECAUSE THEY HAVE STUPID WIMPY NAMES!!! lol

As wild and ridiculous as it may sound, that could actually be the reason...
    And i will now proceed to back it up with logic and fact! ;)

In the tough world of money making you have to be big, strong and tough to be the winner not the loser...,
    but so imagine going to school and having to tell people ''Hi my names Merril', or saying 'Yo, im called Fannie''!!! :D :p :D

YOU WOULD GET THE ABSOLUTE FUKING SHIT BULLIED OUT OF YOU IF YOU HAD A NAME AS STUPID AS THAT!!! LOL

And now look what happend to the banks who had those wimpy names.....
    They got beaten up, bullied down, and reduced to being absolutely nothing!! :D

They blame it all on the ''credit crisis''..., but what if you actually look more into this 'slogan' the government ahs created as a sorta vacum for all its money problems.

Why did people stop repaying all those loans to the banks, refusing to pay even when the bank tried to threaten with baliffs, and so eventually had to just give up and lose all that money??? (basically have it stolen from them)

The answer to this again comes back to the name.... LOL

''Oooh dear Mr BigMac is asking me to pay back cash i took from the bank and wasted buying stuff for myself...,
    should i care, nah why the fuck should i be scared of a company with such a wimpy name!!'' :D

As stupd and far fetched as it may sound, the banks lost so much money in loans, because they were so wimpy no-one was scared enough of them to take them seriously, and so never bothered paying them back any of the money!! :D

2. countrywide and thornburg mortgage and hundreds of regional banks have also failed.

3. ron2368

ron2368

Excellent theory, send the fed an email since they may not know this yet.

4. So now we come to the next big question-
    Whos next?? HEHE :D:D :cool:

Goldman Sachs, they sound like a fuking gay jeweller... lol

(Why not loot and trash them.) ;)

and

Waschovia, they sound like a russian female prostitutes name... lol
    In the dust-bin for them. ;)

But then we come to the cool, macho yet exotic names- :D :p :cool: :cool:

JP Morgan, now there is a strong solid sounding bank if ever i saw 1.
    You wont hear about them going down when the others start crashing all the way down wall street. lol

And bank of america, isnt actually 'The' bank of america, but just by having a name that makes them sound like they are deep rooted, has enabled them to stand strong.

5. thornburg??? HAHAHA

see what i mean..., all the wimpy wussy name banks have crashed

6. this thread is funny as all hell :D

spanish your freaking hilarious :D

7. This is stupid. Heuristic investing?

8. [​IMG]

Talking of wimps, if you owed the guy in the picture money would you pay it back? :D :p :D

9. Ooooooooooooh been spying on me again... :p :p

Naughty boy :D

10. dsq

dsq

are you an idiot?

you dont trade do you?

poser/paper trader...waste of bandwidth...now, please fk off-thanks

#10     Sep 16, 2008