Which are some free financial newspapers?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by helpme_please, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Reading news can sometimes be detrimental to trading performance. Hence, I am most unwilling to pay to read financial news. I would rather channel the savings to buy good-quality financial data. However, not reading at all is uncomfortable because as introverts, I presume all of us love reading.

What are some free financial newspapers that elitetrader members read? I like Bloomberg and Reuters. Some free Bloomberg articles are even better than paid ones from WSJ and FT. Besides these two, are there any more free and good ones?

2. Overnight

Overnight

helpme_please likes this.
  3. Thank you. I have just installed the app in my phone. Doesn't look too bad since it's free.

4. You won't get trading help from reading financial news websites, trust me, o_O (or not, it's your choice and you have free will)

Free. Your. Mind.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  5. ET180

ET180

6. Overnight

Overnight

Man, stop pushing your red pills! Kind of ironic too, since Morpheus's actor name is "Laurence". There is no spoon? Nope! There is just lugar, whatever that is. Free your pets! Run away! Run away! hahahahha....ahhhhh!??

7. Wall Street Journal. In the morning, before the market opens, go to Starbucks...buy a coffee, grab a WSJ from the rack...read it, drink your coffee...put it back on the rack and go. You just saved a ton of money, enough to buy a tall drip every morning.

8. truetype

truetype

sss12 likes this.
  9. sss12

sss12

#10     Oct 9, 2017