Where are my little 100% no risk bitches?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dalaialama, Aug 15, 2007.

1. The grave is so cold and quiet :p

2. empee

empee

tbh, even if your a long, even u have to appreciate there arent 112312321 100% up room to go/no risk/is there risk yet threads clogging up ET!

3. balda

balda

all we need is just one up day and they will show up.

4. Is there risk yet?

Oh yes!

5. Carnage.. blood in the sand.. ahhh the sweet sweet smell of dip buyers rotting flesh

6. gangof4

gangof4

yeah, some of the perma-bears have been obnoxious for, well, forever. still, i have been in the market long enough, had my dick handed to me by said market enough times, that i never delight in others losing money.

7. una11

una11

lol, it has been a winning strategy for the last 4 years - whether it fails now, time will tell. What's with all the smartass theads on ET anyway - bull and bear? First big rally we have there will be a bunch of threads like "Bend over shorty!!!" - fucking pointless.

8. dont

dont

I have to admit I got absolutely sick of the 100% upside no risk posters hope they are being reamed.

9. I will say this after just taking almost 200 points (@25 a point) going long the SPI I have to say there is still value on the long side. Up and down who cares as long as you make some cash?

10. Yeah well you obviously didn't have to put up with thread after juvenile thread of cheerleading morons that never actually trade

So don't cry for them Argentina.. they've never placed a trade in their lives

#10     Aug 16, 2007