Where are all the bulls at?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, May 11, 2006.

1. Awesome :) Not to put too fine a point on it.

#21     May 11, 2006
  2. newbunch

newbunch

"But there is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side."

#22     May 11, 2006
  3. Hear,Hear,
    Well put, Bravo, bravo. ( thunderous applause from 99.99% of the ET community)

...Citizen Rennick out
    ps.
    What the hell are vincente00 and hairdresser(STKTDR) doing out of the closet on a huge down day.

#23     May 11, 2006
  4. Your the same guy posting excel spreadsheet BS that you concocted and claiming they were your trading statements. You guys want me to shut voloonte00 up watch this. Hey volopte00 lets see your proof that you had any trades on the letterhead of your brokerage, and I would like to make the same challenge to hairdresser (stktdr).

...Rennick

#24     May 11, 2006
  5. I say zero chance, he siad I was " too old" to post on this site, and i''m 36,,,ohhh snap, you have alot more doubters than just me.. I'm going to make a call.. volente just reached a short term top of credibility with no bottom in site! I love 100% down to go!

#25     May 12, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

I have never posted any excel statement. Get your facts right pedophile. I have posted an actual picture taken of my PnL to tick pikers like you off. So far it is working because you are still showing your true colors.

#26     May 12, 2006
  7. volente_00

volente_00

Well if it isn't Mr. grimes, How are those shorts doing Frank ? Oh I forgot you got taken out on the last spike in the S&P and missed out on the 20 point drop.

#27     May 12, 2006
  8. Moderator, please delete this thread. :(

#28     May 12, 2006