When will the bears admit

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Chood

Chood

These BIG value buyers have me scared witless. Oh, oh, please stop. Feel my pain!

#21     Aug 3, 2007
  2. Chood

Chood

BX, as before, is a leader in this epic turn. The second wave of shearing has begun, with sheeple buyers of BX at 26+ on ratings and latest results staring at lower now and a good bit lower within weeks.

#22     Aug 14, 2007

3. HAHHAAHA--WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE!!! Weeeeeeeeeee --down we go again!!!!

#23     Aug 14, 2007
  4. Chood

Chood

Came across this on Yahoo's BX blog, posted in last 24 hours, reprinting it here to illustrate why ET is at least a tad more informative than other places pikers go on the web:

"I'm a newb who got in at 25. Long term, bail or stay? If the tax law changes it will be bad."

#24     Aug 16, 2007
  5. Uh, your post speaks for itself.

#25     Aug 16, 2007
  6. Nice post!! You called the high basically. You ARE a great contrarian indicator. Time stamped on July 13 and everything!!

Tally another one up for Longhorns :D

#26     Aug 16, 2007
  7. Chood

Chood

Ouch! That's the sound made when a root canal is done without novocaine and when a dentist buys bx on ratings tout.

#27     Sep 7, 2007
  8. Chood

Chood

Excellent. BX regaining poor form and MAR's finish today likely a 52 week low. Still quite a bit to go to hit gloating targets given above, but who knows? Might get 'em after all.

#28     Nov 5, 2007
  9. Chood

Chood

The OP returned to ET a few days ago and voila, matters promptly got even rosier than they had been, and they weren't half bad, not by a longshot. The MAR shorts free-money window that has been open since the first week of July remains open, although the close may be nigh.

#29     Nov 19, 2007
  10. Bear Rules ... :)

#30     Nov 19, 2007