When do you think this bull market is going to end?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mpas, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Mpas

Mpas

Since 2009 the market has been growing up.What are your "predictions"?It is going to keep like that for another,let say 10 years?Or it is going to become a bear market?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

If Trump gets a second term, it ends in 2024. If Trump loses in 2020, it ends in 2021.

One sidenote...

If Trump knows he is losing in 2020? He'll destroy the trade war with an A-bomb. and we're gonna' do a 1987.

SteveH likes this.
  3. dozu888

dozu888

you are a young dude with 30 years of investment ahead of you.... don't worry about this type of stuff... bear markets are GOOD for YOU because you get to accumulate for cheap!

like I said, worry about career development and earning power... and don't sweat on the small stuff.

4. volpri

volpri

What part of Argentina you from? I was in Córdova and Cosquín not too long ago.

5. Don't get my hopes up, please. I would like to buy the entire US economy.

6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

this post is another buy signal boy's!

rb7, smallfil, jl1575 and 2 others like this.
  7. Amahrix

Amahrix

Just make sure you survive the fall so you subsequently have $ to buy.

Hopefully it's not a currency collapse though....hedge that while you're at it.

8. maxinger

maxinger

Traders don't bother / care when bull market is going to end.
    When the chart says bull market is over then we will just echo what the chart says.

Only investors (be it stocks or properties ) bother about that.

trader99, smallfil, jl1575 and 2 others like this.
  9. pstrusi

pstrusi

Whenever you see that FED and all world's central banks begin to withdraw the incredible excessive amount of liquidity of the last years, and the obvious signal will be interest rates going up, not seen by now. Meanwhile, I suggest not trying to guess where or when is the peak, many bears have been left long dead back in this madness path. Liquidity is the fuel os Stocks markets, nothing new here. Forget about fundamentals.

10. 學海無涯

#10     Jul 19, 2019