What's up with this Luke Lango guy?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Someone put me on to him at a marriage last night. Said he is like the #1 stock picker and what not. Seems legit as heck:

https://www.tipranks.com/bloggers/top

IMPRESSIVE returns. Anyone just buy what he recommends? In whole or in part?

Following his leads might be even more profitable than selling straddles lol...

2. Can I plug my own stock pumper link here?

zghorner and d08 like this.

3. If yours has performance like his, please do!

4. ironchef

ironchef

More profitable than printing free money? :wtf:

OK, in this case someone supply the printer, paper and ink for free. :p

5. I dunno, as profitable as selling short straddles are, this guy at the wedding last night was showing me his account where he holds only things Luke Lango recommended. Like most of his stocks were up hundreds of percents, 500%+ on some occasions. He only had a few much smaller losers. I mean, those were some BIG gains. I guess the question in which of the two methods (selling short straddles or buying everything Luke recommends) prints more money the fastest.

6. Dang, this guy blogs and his recommendations have SPECTACULAR results but no one here follows him in the least?

7. zghorner

zghorner

just follow the guy yourself and tell the rest of us what you think.

not many on this forum are that interested in trading on somebody else's tips...sorta breaks one of the speculator's commandments: "thou shalt trade on your own fucking hook".

I joined a discord group a long time ago where the main guy was seriously good at intraday...He could have been faking it but I really just think he was one of the few that were the shit. I tried mimicking his style and trades but it just didn't work for me...End result was i didnt make money and i didn't really learn that much blindly following someone else.

good luck salty nuts

8. ironchef

ironchef

My money is on the guy is related to Luke and instead of printing money like you he just printed fake statements.