What's the most expensive trading system on the market?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Maverick74, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm curious, what is the most expensive trading system you have ever seen for sale? I think someone posted one a month back for like 20k or 30k on Trader's Galleria or something but can't seem to find it. Just curious.

2. gnome

gnome

Hmmm..... I would have thought "the most expenseive" was the one that you followed and lost your a$$.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh?

4. i believe the "delta system" is the most expensive system i have seen marketed to the retail trader. this was a long time ago, but i seem to recall it was $25k. i think the persons name was jim sloman, ,maybe wells wilder or granville?

surf

5. Wizetrade?

6. dhpar

dhpar

Bloomberg is about $20K too - but is definitely worth it.

7. Mine. I charge one million-billion dollars! *pinky at mouth*

8. Mine-50K a month to join..lol any takers?

9. spinner

spinner

10. Somebody in house trying to get some up front money for a system they have developed?

If this is the case he should take a percentage of profits from those within using it.....not a flat fee (and this can get complex to say the least). If you feel it works well, then $20,000 is quite fair for up front money as long as the person who developed it can keep using it himself in house (and not go out and market it to others.....joint ownership with the seller restricted by a contract).

#10     Dec 4, 2006