what would be the minimal price to have NBBO of US stock quotes on Nxcore?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by trend2009, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Nxcore charges 500 dollars each for nasdaq, nyse and amex. what i need is nbbo and trades of US stock quotes. if I only subscribe to nasdaq, does it have nbbo of the quotes, or it only provides quotes of nasdaq exchange?

2. mskl

mskl

Not sure. You could contact Frank Still at Nanex

frank@nanex.net

BTW: I have been with Nanex for many years. Recently (last quarter of 2018) they have had some issues but the product appears to becoming much more stable in the last month.

good luck

3. traider

traider

How much does it roughly cost you per month for Nanex services?

4. mskl

mskl

about $1500

5. what services do you get from nxcore with $1500/month? do they provide nyse and nasdaq imbalance data before market open and close?

6. mskl

mskl

all us equity and option data. nbbo for options. all equity data (regional and nbbo). Their technology allows for many symbols (about 1 million +).

I use to get imbalance data from them years ago when it was part of the regular NYSE feed but don't anymore. They likely don't have access to that info today (you should ask).

one of the great things is that you can re-run the tape each day. They also have some apps that they provide (like t&s and hot lists etc).

I also subscribe to another vendor (Thomson Reuters) for the things that NxCore doesn't have that I want. Symbology at T/R is limited to a few thousand symbols for the product I subscribe too.

IMO, you subscribe to NxCore for primary US data. Not for news/charts and some of the secondary types of data (like dividend/imbalance etc). They might still have some of this but you will likely be disappointed.

hope this helps.

7. many thanks. could you explain what service you get from Thomson Reuters?