What 'Situation Room Photo' reveals about us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 6, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I don't know, I still think Bush II was the more macho.

#41     May 6, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That can, and definitely does in your case, work two ways. Take off your Obama man hate blinders.

#42     May 6, 2011
  3. And the Ben Bernank was appointed by the President Bush:D

#43     May 6, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

And Paul Volcker was appointed by Jimmy Carter, what is your point? Bernanke is perfect for BO and his policies of US dollar destruction, which Bush started.

#44     May 6, 2011
    #45     May 6, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, you didn't have to.

#46     May 6, 2011
  7. Not in your mind, Lucrum, your profile is crystal clear. It just messes with you right now,but it will pass, I can't wait to see how you will react on the second Wednesday, Nov, 2012:D

#47     May 6, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't get excited expecting much of a "show" RCG. I've conceded repeatedly that BO has at least a even chance of re-election. You may not care for my views but I do try to remain realistic.

#48     May 6, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

And im curious what you would have called it when the far left was calling Bush every bad name in the book and claiming he attacked his own country.

Was that racism? Was the fact that black people universally hated bush racism?

News flash buddy, people on the right dont like people on the left, and vice versa, there is nothing new with Obama that hasnt happened with every president before, though people may have been more vocal with Obama and Bush, quite simply due to the fact that both have been horrible leaders.

Why dont you tell me something else, If Obama is such a great leader why do so many the left on this site pretend not to like him? Surely If Obama was really an amazing leader people would be proud to say that they liked him and what he is doing. I have heard just as bout as many lefties denying they support his brand of liberalism as i have heard from people on the right.

You yourself wont admit you are a far left individual, you claim to be a libertarian, and i wonder whether or not you even know what the term means, given the fact that a libertarian is a social liberal and fiscal conservative, and Obama is the dead opposite of that. Take your far left race hustling and stick it up your ass.

#49     May 6, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

Don't you find it odd that these individuals are "always" bringing up race? What is their motive? Mental illness? Frankly, I get tired of hearing about it.

#50     May 6, 2011