what resources yall use when trading and doing research?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mute9003, Jul 1, 2022.

1. mute9003

mute9003

what yall using for day trading?
    what else you have open besides the trading platfrom
    and what do you use for research

what i mean is.
    what kind of information is important for trading?

just throw some keywords at me

i dont know what i dont know yet
    so make me know so if i dont know now i know lol

2. Overnight

Overnight

Depends upon what you are trading. Commodities? Stocks? Futures? Options? Futures options? Fixed-income treasuries/bonds?

Swiss_cheese likes this.
  3. mikeriley

mikeriley

zdreg, Lou Friedman and Axon like this.
  4. Well, that's the Billion dollar ques?tion everyone wants to know,
    What will the Market do, how will it move, for today....and every day,

Do you realize how many men would give up their dick....if they could gain the ability to know...how the market will move, every day,

A lot of people claim they know why the market moves the way it does for a given day. But they don't truly. They just highly generalize after the fact, after the market day is over.

I'm not saying it's impossible....to loosely, generally, know how the market will move for the day, but it certainly is considered a very rare skill. As you can imagine why.
    No one can pinpoint the exact high point, low point, and line movements....premarket how the day will look like ahead. But some can hypothesize with a close, high degree.

To get rich in the market...., you don't need to be a supernatural, divine, Prophet. You just need to establish probabilities and likelihoods with a high degree...and wait for those striking signals to reveal themselves to you. and be prepared to minimize losses with no emotion about it. Rinse and repeat, every day. Grow and compound. and live happily ever after,

Of course, all of this is easier said than done. A trader needs to truly be wise, and a professional.
    I know I sound vague, but don't expect someone to hand you the Holy Grail just like that. It has to be found and realized,

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

It just occurred to me to ask you the question that must be asked...

Can you core a apple?

6. tomkat22

tomkat22

I only trade stocks so a couple of screeners,earnings calendar website,pre-market gainers/losers website is usually good enough.

7. heispark

heispark

Bloomberg TV

8. virtusa

virtusa

What to use is simple: only price and time

How to use that is very complicated, surely not KISS. Because that is too simple and stupid.

For what can it be used? Futures, stocks, forex. Works on everything that I trade.

9. zdreg

zdreg

"Hindsight is 100 percent."

10. zdreg

zdreg

It is like magic. If you explain it it sounds so simple and obvious.

#10     Jul 2, 2022