What kind of approach can make you INSANELY rich?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade5656, Feb 9, 2017.

1. If you are day trader you can make decent income, you can actually earn quite a lot but the fact is there is practically 0% chance that you will end up in top 100 forbes list if you are just doing day trading

What kind of investing/trading do you have to do to become SUPER rich, like earn BILLIONS$? What should be your approach in theory?

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Deep Value investing or angel/venture capital.

3. dealmaker

dealmaker

Super rich trade economic cycles. You'll need a long runway.

4. southall

southall

Why you want billions you greedy ****

Isn't 5 or 10 or 100 million enough for you?

If you want to make billions then you need billions of other peoples money to manage.

5. Mtrader

Mtrader

It is very clear what you should do, watch around in your country (Russia), become an oligarch.
    Can make you the richest man in the world. But if you fail nobody will ever here from you anymore. :D

zdreg likes this.
  6. eganon69

eganon69

12-49-32-67-18-7 Lotto Picks

Seriously, you need to start with a lot to make a lot. It's much harder starting with $100k even at 20% or more return a year which would beat most fund managers and hedge funds to make billions. If you manage other people's money that's another way because you can now have hundreds of millions to buy companies and make more. In the end real estate and income producing businesses are also strong to increase your wealth. Problem is finding these where you can buy them at a low price and rapidly generate huge profits. Most highly successful business people I know are multimillionaires but none are billionaires. I know a few that own franchise businesses and they own the entire parent company of a nationwide business so they are worth probably closer to 100 million but still not billions. Very hard to do. I would be happy with 20-30 million...:D

7. speedo

speedo

I make more money than I need trading. Of course among the things I don't need are a private jet or a house with 15 bathrooms and an Olympic size pool in the master. If you feel you do need such things, I wish you well on your quest but don't forget the little people on your way up the mountain.

8. Overnight

Overnight

Oh come on Speedo! Think bigger! An Olympic-sized pool on the private jet! (might mess up the weight-and-balance calculations though during take-off and landing. :) )

9. speedo

speedo

Now you're talkin' !!

10. speedo

speedo

Aw jeez ON, now you've ignited my greed.

#10     Feb 9, 2017