What is your prediction for BTC?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Evermore2017, Sep 13, 2017.

1. short term:
    -$5000 level again
    -DROP to $2500

bitcoin.png

Xiao555 likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

What is your fundamental reason for this rise and then drop? Just speculation?

3. Sprout

Sprout

An alternative view of the btc day,...

BTCUSD D 20170913.jpeg

Xela likes this.
  4. sss12

sss12

Just out of curiosity, did you execute any transactions based on this chart ? Thanks.

5. S2007S

S2007S

Down.... biggest bubble in history!

Chris Mac likes this.
  6. Like everything in life...Timing and Size matters~ o_O

Predictions don't mean diddly squat, if those two things are off.
    No brownie points for vagueness.

Dot com, 1929, housing, tulips, bitcoin, etc etc
    Bubbles and needles. fun and games. same thing if it's Daily or weekly or yearly or decadely occurrences.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  7. Sprout

Sprout

No, not yet. Still playing with reading the crypto market.

I'm a noob in this space. I missed the opportunity when it was around $250. Lot's of negative news, perfect time to go long. Other more interesting opportunities with less risk presented themselves. Less risk also meant less reward,... a lot, lot less than those who kept the faith in the potential of the technology.

Smart contracts are an interesting concept, better than first mover. I'm exploring the growth of smart networks that are greater-than-transactional based on an extension of personal values.

I like trees. The bigger the better, the older the more precious. I don't like when they are cut down even though I enjoy working with wood. I would enjoy investing in a smart network that promotes conservation, restoration and growth of forests. The smart supply chain that incentivizes corporate focus but in harmony and synergistic cooperation with the natural environment. This smart coin/contract would promote a coupling with land/water/habitat based ecosystems, one where each dollar spent is going only to those activities that are in alignment with living environments.

Which crypto can do that?

Back to the chart.

Early entry on this chart for the long would be 8/3; a non-Dominant turn that crosses a short RTL on decreasing volume while honoring the simultaneous long RTL. What came before, a inside bar with a lower close and was the 14th bar in the larger lateral, at this bar red volume has decreased to it's lowest level after red peaked on 7/16.

One could draw the RTL's (pt1 at 7/16 and pt3 at 8/5) which is the bar that shows the change in Dominance and therefore an established and confirmed new Operating Point in the Order Of Events. This would be nullified until we get two closes outside the lateral boundary.

At this point, the first Dominant trend of D-nD-D completed at the open of bar 8/9. We know this because we have a XO of our RTL. Looking back at volume, we see a surge after a DU bar at 8/6. So that is a Dominant leg, increasing price with increasing volume. We are looking for a non-Dom traverse and then either continue by a return to Dominance or as always have Failsafe's for a new market player stepping in to change the Dominance in the opposite direction.

At 8/11, here comes the long volume extending this trend by another Dominant leg which ends at it's XO of the RTL on 8/15. Up to this point pace has increased. We know this because of the increased slope of the RTL. The top of this bar would be early exit.

How would one know? Simply due to the fact that bar got built differently than the 5 bars that preceded it.

The XO of the RTL is the late exit of the now extended Dominant Leg - a larger fractal of the smaller pattern. The early exit happens in the LTL space and could have been taken on either of the 4 bars that preceding it. FOMO is the crux here.

The thing to keep in the trade would have been viewing the pace of volume but that would require a different tool -> PRV.

The aggressive sellers entered on 8/17 but not confirmed until 8/18. On 8/22 is when we had shorts take profits and new longs commit.

Faster forward into tomorrow.
    If not already short, we are coming into the non-Dominant move of the 3rd Short Dominant leg of a C-(A-B)-(A-B)-C drift trend. Target into lavender space for short profit taking and reversal into long.

Aggressive long entry before the end of current bar, penetration of prior low prior to close.

If support doesn't show up, reverse on reversal and be short.

Late long entry, wait for XO of short RTL on next bar. View the sequences of doji's as a bar builds to stay long or reverse short.

I'm anticipating a lateral zone for the next 4-6 bars to develop if no Dominant volume comes to market.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    zdreg and Xela like this.
  8. Smart contracts are an interesting concept, better than first mover. I'm exploring the growth of smart networks that are greater-than-transactional based on an extension of personal values.

I like trees. The bigger the better, the older the more precious. I don't like when they are cut down even though I enjoy working with wood.

This smart coin/contract would promote a coupling with land/water/habitat based ecosystems, one where each dollar spent is going only to those activities that are in alignment with living environments.

Early entry on this chart for the long would be 8/3; a non-Dominant turn that crosses a short RTL on decreasing volume while honoring the simultaneous long RTL. What came before, a inside bar with a lower close and was the 14th bar in the larger lateral, at this bar red volume has decreased to it's lowest level after red peaked on 7/16.

One could draw the RTL's (pt1 at 7/16 and pt3 at 8/5) which is the bar that shows the change in Dominance and therefore an established and confirmed new Operating Point in the Order Of Events. This would be nullified until we get two closes outside the lateral boundary.

At this point, the first Dominant trend of D-nD-D completed at the open of bar 8/9. We know this because we have a XO of our RTL. Looking back at volume, we see a surge after a DU bar at 8/6. So that is a Dominant leg, increasing price with increasing volume. We are looking for a non-Dom traverse and then either continue by a return to Dominance or as always have Failsafe's for a new market player stepping in to change the Dominance in the opposite direction.

At 8/11, here comes the long volume extending this trend by another Dominant leg which ends at it's XO of the RTL on 8/15. Up to this point pace has increased. We know this because of the increased slope of the RTL. The top of this bar would be early exit.

How would one know? Simply due to the fact that bar got built differently than the 5 bars that preceded it.

The XO of the RTL is the late exit of the now extended Dominant Leg - a larger fractal of the smaller pattern. The early exit happens in the LTL space and could have been taken on either of the 4 bars that preceding it. FOMO is the crux here.

The thing to keep in the trade would have been viewing the pace of volume but that would require a different tool -> PRV.

Faster forward into tomorrow.
    If not already short, we are coming into the non-Dominant move of the 3rd Short Dominant leg of a C-(A-B)-(A-B)-C drift trend. Target into lavender space for short profit taking and reversal into long.

Aggressive long entry before the end of current bar, penetration of prior low prior to close.

If support doesn't show up, reverse on reversal and be short.

Late long entry, wait for XO of short RTL on next bar. View the sequences of doji's as a bar builds to stay long or reverse short.

I'm anticipating a lateral zone for the next 4-6 bars to develop if no Dominant volume comes to market.

I didn't understand a word of that.

I'm clearly too stupid to be a trader.

GAT

9. sss12

sss12

@globalarbtrader ok, at least I'm not alone.
    @Sprout I enjoy reading your posts and I think there is probably some good info in them, but wow, very esoteric !

10. S2007S

S2007S

Cryptocurrencies lost $15+ billion in market cap over night.... highest market cap was around $176 billion a couple of weeks ago.....now it's around $120 billion

$50 billion in market.cap gone

#10     Sep 14, 2017