What is this guy talking about? AMP

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by hilmy83, May 25, 2022.

1. hilmy83

hilmy83

Capture.JPG

What is this guy talking about? I've been putting stop and limit orders as I have always been. This is the second time since 2017 that AMP just comes out of nowhere accusing me of doing something weird.

I'm posting my convo with AMP here so I can get fellow traders' opinions on this.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  2. Maybe ask him which orders so you can check your history.

VPhantom, murray t turtle and hilmy83 like this.
  3. hilmy83

hilmy83

Capture2.JPG

so I can't use a feature on CQG desktop? Im posting here so i can get insight from other traders about this. seems little off why they bring this up

Capture.JPG

4. smallfil

smallfil

FOK, fill or kill has been checked. That is their issue with you. I use limit or stop limit orders too with my broker but, usually, it is a day or gtc orders. FOK probably, wastes the brokers time in addition, you do not get your orders filled as well.

5. hilmy83

hilmy83

Capture3.JPG
    He's saying im putting on hundreds of orders. This is crazy. Please somebody help me with this.

6. hilmy83

hilmy83

saying i put hundreds of orders is outright false.

7. JamesJ

JamesJ

Maybe some bug? check the logs what orders this were..

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

hilmy83- I do not see the advantage of this public post of a communication between your broker and you. Maybe reply to their email and ask for a list of the orders and the date they occurred. Only AMP can help you with this. Maybe they emailed the wrong account. We here have no access to data to help you.

shuraver, VPhantom, TheDawn and 3 others like this.
  9. hilmy83

hilmy83

that reasoning makes no sense man. FOK is bad? lol. They actually told me i'm putting hundreds of orders and spoofing. like wth

10. The only reason that you are bringing this here is because you are probably doing it. No other reason. You should ask AMP to list for you the orders.

#10     May 25, 2022
    fullautotrading likes this.