What is the best automated trading software using interactive brokers?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Sotnis, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Sotnis

Sotnis

I have a lot of cash doing very little and want to trade without the head ache. Is there a plug and play tool which will automate the trading for me whilst I have become busy with other things?

My question is for Equities or commodity ETFs only. I don't trade forex/futures/options.

2. Gotta be kidding? This cannot be an honest question. Lol.

3. Sotnis

Sotnis

I wonder why?

EVAP likes this.
  4. Cause your post is hilarious.

Why did you even specify the kind of products such engine should be capable of handling. The one you are looking for can handle them all...no need to specify. So you can busy yourself with other MORE IMPORTANT things and let your holy grail trading engine do the rest you should be prepared to lay out an infinite sum of money. I have it and sell it to you. The cost is said infinite sum. Interested?

5. Sotnis

Sotnis

So a bit of irony in posts is not appreciated here, right?

6. Oh...I love irony. I just found your post funny. Maybe you find someone to sell you the non existant.

7. Do you have a trading system that you know works and you're positive it can be completely automated (i.e. no discretion)?
    Are you a programmer? Do you know a programmer who specializes in automated trading?

The decision to automate trading is huge and cannot be taken lightly.

8. zdreg

zdreg

I suggest you hook up with the pizza and video guy.

I wish I could say I have, but I've been spending most of my money, mostly on video games and pizza. <http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...to-trade-their-accounts.295559/#post-4202436>
    hook up with the "GreatGasby." the two of you would make an unbeatable team.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    volpunter likes this.