What is a good looking girls prime motivation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Find a suitable mate for long term partnership, happiness, and success...if she has any brains to go along with her hotness.

If you mean the dating game, it could be anything. But if the girl wants to settle down, the above applies, and the specific ingredients she is looking for in a man differ from gal to gal.

Looks are less important to most women, even very attractive women. They want to know you understand them, that you listen, that you are thoughful, selfless and reliable, that you will be a good dad, that you can provide interest and excitement in thier lives, and can provide economically.

Then they have a whole slew of other things they want no guy can deliver. Like your understanding exactly what they meant even though they said something entirely different.

#11     Nov 6, 2012
  2. My wife and I have been together 30 years. Oh la la, razzle dazzle.

If we had each listed what we were looking for in a spouse in the begining, we never would have met or dated.

Neither one of us held back on what we wanted or who we were when we were dating and one day led to the next and bada bing, bada boom 30 years have passed.

#12     Nov 6, 2012
  3. That's a wonderful story. I hope my second go around - should it come - is as happy as yours seems to be.

#13     Nov 6, 2012
  4. jinxu

jinxu

Are you the guy that dated the Playboy Model? You done that and you don't know the answer to this?

#14     Nov 6, 2012
  5. trendo

trendo

Why would dating a Playboy model answer his question? Maybe the experience left him more confused than ever.

#15     Nov 6, 2012
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

100% correct.
    its not normal or natural to be put on pedestal or trone.

degrade the b*tch to the level she really is. else, you'll suffer greatly.
    guaranteed.

#16     Nov 7, 2012
  7. I tried that, and now I'm divorced. Great advice.

#17     Nov 7, 2012
  8. lol, he is right about the pedestal thing though. that shit does not work it actually repels women. they will despise you if you put them on a pedestal.

they will literally have hatred for you. its weird and kind of demented.

#18     Nov 7, 2012
  9. JamesL

JamesL

Agree. The size of your back-pocket bulge far out-weighs the one in the front, unless she is only looking for a few hours fun.

#19     Nov 7, 2012