What happens at the end of the year when 1.5 million people stop getting benefits?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 20, 2009.

1. pupu

pupu

Dow hits 14k on it's way to another dizzying high?

#31     Jul 21, 2009
  2. lol, and Im overqualified for most of what I send in. Pupu, are you drunk or just an idiot? what the hell are you talking about?

#32     Jul 21, 2009
  3. ROTrader, I feel you situation, I was in the same one but got a scholarship and decided to MBA it for the time being. Once I knew i was going back to school I even interviewed for a call center job to at least have a new experience and meet some new fake thugs and drug dealers in my spare time, trading days and working nights. however once upon a time last year I got arrested for a felony, pled no contest to a misemeanor, and so I was unceremoniously booted from an interview for a job every kid in my highschool did at one point lol.

Funny the same day I signed a new lease for school I got a call back from Banco Do Basil and my old boss landed a sick account at CB Richard Ellis with a spot I might jump in. neither worth skipping school at this point but thats how things go lol.

What I really want to know is, if we dont have people falling off the claims numbers, where will we find new green shoots?

#33     Jul 21, 2009