What does gun violence really COST

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If Nitro provides this as his step one, I'll respond. I don't "discuss" things with you anymore, because it inevitably just leads to your snark and me responding in kind - and the discussion never ends up fruitful for either of us.

Have a good day.

#21     Jun 22, 2015
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

3. Let me ask you. Would you consider what the black gangs are doing in their communities to be domestic terrorism?

One white guy, obviously a racist, killed 9 innocent black people. A tragic event for sure.
    This was Saturday in just two cities.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/2...dren-in-shooting-at-philadelphia-block-party/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/2...oting-at-block-party-that-killed-20-year-old/

Safe to say that better than 9 innocent black people were killed by other black people this past Saturday. Safe to say then better than 9 were killed yesterday. Safe to say that better than 9 will be killed every god damn day of the year.
    It's a statistical fact that the biggest threat to a black man is another black man. That isn't an opinion. It's not some political ideology. It's a fact.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    #23     Jun 22, 2015
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. nitro

nitro

We need more guns, to keep us safe from more guns

#24     Jul 5, 2015
  5. How about this criteria for gun control. It has to make very unlikely another Sandy Hook type shooting. Whatever needs to be done without introducing even more guns.

#25     Jul 5, 2015
  6. #26     Jul 5, 2015
  7. For instance, the shooter's mother had guns because she liked to shoot them. I totally understand this. I like shooting guns too. Fine. Keep the guns locked....at the shooting range.

#27     Jul 5, 2015
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Which doesn't do shit for you when someone invades your home to rape, steal, kill.
    One of the primary reasons for owning guns in the first place - protection.

#28     Jul 5, 2015
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Any time you want to answer this, Nitro, I'd love to hear your wisdom.

#29     Jul 5, 2015
  10. Nitro would probably want to know how many different types of rifles are there , so he can make a distinction.

I mean he'd need to know that first.
    Maybe he's busy doing some research.:eek:.

#30     Jul 5, 2015