What dark pool routes does IB use?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Love2Trade$, May 28, 2019.

1. Hi IB,

IB states on their site that their Smart - Dark Only routes to 8 different venues.
    1. What 8 dark pools does IB route to? - Phone reps don't know and never get back to me despite multiple tickets open. I can understand this being proprietary from other firms, but not from IB clients who want to know where their order is being routed.
    2. Does Smart - Dark Only route to the same dark pools as the Dark algos (eg - FoxRiver Dark Attack, Jefferies Dark Seek, etc)?
    3. Is it possible to direct route to a specific dark pool or is the only option to use Smart - Dark Only?
    Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

LOL, from someone coming from posting on a message forum :)

2. I dont get the joke?

3. Dude can you pls stop spamming this site with new threads? 4th related thread now.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

IB have their own dark pool IBRATS. You will see it as your counterparty on the trade reports.

5. Thanks ZBZB! I am aware of the IBKRATS, but wanted to know more about the other 7 dark venues IB claims to route too. I guess maybe it is proprietary... Well thanks again for your contribution as always!

6. zdreg

zdreg

"
    ZBZB said:
    IB have their own dark pool IBRATS. You will see it as your counterparty on the trade reports."
    Read it carefully to get the joke.:D

GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

Don't you need like 30 million for an invite to dark pools?

8. LMAO Baaa zing! IB RATS!

9. Does 30 million trading mistakes count? Could that possibly get me a weekend pass?

#10     May 28, 2019
    kmiklas likes this.