What are the top books for new forex traders to read?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by metsfan33, Jun 9, 2014.

1. metsfan33

metsfan33

I am interested in trading forex and curious as to what books you advise to read. I am really looking at trading mini forex at first if there is book for that possibly.

Thanks

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

3. Trading in the Zone, Mark Douglas
    Beat the Dealer by A. Silvani

If you're just starting out, expect to reread these books and others. Several Times. :D

4. elt4x

elt4x

Here are my top 3 Forex books:

ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street
    By Raghee Horner

Beat the Forex Dealer: An insider’s look into trading today’s foreign exchange market
    By Agustin Silvani

Mastering the Trade: Proven Techniques for Profiting from Intraday and Swing Trading Setups
    By John F. Carter

5. Georgii

Georgii

The best one in my view is Currency Trading for Dummies. A third of the price and three times more useful than 90% of FX books out there.

I also like Bob Volman's Forex Price Action Scalping, if you're into short term intraday trading on EUR/USD.

Everything else you can find online for free.

Videos are a good idea. Boris Schlossberg is big on fundamentals and has some institutional knowledge, also knows a lot of market lore. Rob Booker is a bit of a clown and fiendish marketer but can be entertaining to listen to sometimes (he cross markets with Schossberg). Nial Fuller is a good 101 price action guy to listen to. Raghee Horner is okay.

Just resist the urge to sign up for the pay stuff and enjoy.

6. So many books have been suggested here, I would also like to add that registering for schools like the babypips forex school can be of help too, then ofcourse practicing what you have learned in demo account.

7. Maxue

Maxue

I don't have enough time to read forex books, and always exchange idea in forums and learn knowldege from internet, but if available, one good forex books is much better for understanding.

#10     Nov 13, 2015