WHAT are the chances that Bitcoin will hit $100,000 by end of December?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Iwilldoit, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Hi All,

Do you believe that Bitcoin will hit $100,000 by December 31?

Please specifically explain your reasons why or why not.
    I decided to post in this section, not the bitcoin forum since I wanted an objective realistic opinion. ( ie not oh it will go to $100,000 in a week)
    Thank you,

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. Bitcoin cannot possibly go that high. That is too high. I have no valid reasons why, I just don't want to see it go that high. I would rather see it crash.

Governments are creating their own, official, digital currencies presently...that will make all those fabulous, magical, cryptos less mainstream.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

There is no limit to fiat money supply including central bank digital currencies. There will only ever be 21 million bitcoin. Do the math.

5. And this means?

6. BKR88

BKR88

I'll have no interest in CBDCs but I DO have interest in crypto.
    CBDCs are just fiat in digital form. We already have debit/credit cards that are essentially the same.

johnarb likes this.
  7. ZBZB

ZBZB

shuraver and johnarb like this.
  8. ZBZB

ZBZB

Do the math, one is inflationary, one is deflationary, what do you think will happen? What happens to deflationary assets like property, art, stocks?

johnarb likes this.
  9. DaveV

DaveV

President Biden just nominated a well-known crypto critic, Saule Omarova, to be the Comptroller of the Currency. Don't expect any Bitcoin love from the Biden administration.

Iwilldoit likes this.
  10. GotherL

GotherL

Unless, there is a stock market meltdown and everyone converts to BTC all at once. This is more naive thinking than those AMC to 10k+ ape videos on YT.

Maybe in 3-5 years but 3 months that's ludicrous.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    #10     Sep 23, 2021
    IntergalacticSpace likes this.