Welcome To The New Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

So as you can see, there's quite a few changes around here so I just want to take a minute to welcome you to our new platform and format moving forward. This is actually a project that I've been working on for well over 2 years now after a first attempt and epic failure in February of last year. Ever since that day, I've been working non-stop behind the scenes trying to get this site where it needs to be. So I'm very pleased to announce that we've finally made it. :D

There are so many new features that I can't possibly cover them all in this single post, so I will be posting many new "How-to" threads over the next few days to help everybody understand the new features, the ones that have changed, and the old features that are no longer available. As with any big migration, I can guarantee you that there will be some problems and bugs that need to be addressed now that we are running live, so if you need to report those items, please do so in the Feedback forum.

For those that have been around for a long time, thanks so much for your support, feedback and patience over the past year as we've made some difficult transitions, and I look forward to hearing your feedback and making ET even better in the days to come.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    Malaya, samuel11 and istoptime like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.