Welcome back to 1998-2000!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jul 13, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

This quote says it ALL!!!!!!!!

Allmon says the rally is being fueled by young, inexperienced traders. "This is the first time they’ve seen a bull market, and they're following the trend. This is a trend market."

After reading this quote I now realize this market is ready for another 10-20% rally.

I think that the markets are getting ready for the last ultimate run.

15,500-16,500 by end of 2007. No selloff yet, but when it happens please be ready, it is going to be SIGNIFICANT.

2. funhouse

funhouse

I keep my ears open in the locker room at the gym. When you half the people talking about trading stocks it time to watch out.

3. S2007S let me go out on a limb...you had nothing to trade with during that period. It took BALLS OF STEEL...not cut and paste...what a chimp

4. hels02

hels02

That's what I said last Nov, it's the 3rd year of a lame duck President, nothing is keeping up with inflation, and there's nowhere else to put money, Real Estate is a mess, and now, Bonds are a mess. The market can only go in one direction.

By Jan or sooner tho ... owwwww.

5. OK, I'm confused. Is it 1995 or 1998 or whenthefuck? C'mon, a little help here!

6. That is total and complete fiction. Look at the numbers of the retail brokers (ETFC, SCHW, AMTD etc.) and it becomes obvious that over the last couple months the their trading volumes have been stagnant. Joe Average does not buy into this bull market and is unwilling to participate.

Another interesting fact is that individual investors continue to lose confidence in the market as we continue to make new highs: http://icf.som.yale.edu/confidence.index/CrashIndex.shtml

7. Don't worry what the market will do, worry about what YOU will do in response to the market.

Even by a simple moving average (can even be done by a stupidiot :) ) you can stay in the market and limit the damage if the market would crash.
    Another option is to get out of the market, and miss the crash.... or miss another 25% up move.

Nobody knows what the future will bring, so be prepared for any move, up or down.

8. Don´t worry ! "Dip buying has been consistently rewarded lately and it doesn't much matter what caused the dip."

HA, HA, HA :D :D :D

9. dont

dont

I do not live in the US what you guys are not factoring in is that foreigners will buy your market as the Dollar weakens.

believe me its a frenzy in the east, everyman and his dog has a stock account and with direct access, it no longer matters whether Americans are buying, if a bunch of yahoo's in Asia are buying.

The US markets will make new highs. Remember those who bought in 2000 are only seeing their money back now.

It will over heat and in the end will pull back to the 7% average return. In the meanwhile be nifty, protect your capital, don't bother trying to catch the big move down, you won't.
    Also don't bother trying to catch the big move up, because you will catch the big move down.

Just remember the market is in a big big up trend.

And trade long/short whatever your plan tells you too.

10. ------------------------------------

(snip) "In the meanwhile be nifty, protect your capital, don't bother trying to catch the big move down, you won't.
    Also don't bother trying to catch the big move up, because you will catch the big move down."

------------------------------------

Well said Sir.

#10     Jul 14, 2007