Weird Jew rant PM from user "NetPos"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

The PM was about stupid Jew conspiracy theories and how evil Israel is. You know, the kind of brain dead topics YOU seem to like to post about. And here you are, the only one responding to this thread with a history of posting similar material. Hmmm. Geee, let's figure this one out. AND the first to start pointing fingers. How quickly the guilty reply. :cool:

#11     Apr 20, 2011
  2. +1

#12     Apr 20, 2011
  3. olias

olias

Savant, I don't think I've come across your posts before, but I can see your ID was just created last month and you're already up to 190+ posts. I looked back at some of the useless crap you've put on this forum and I deduce you are probably an idiot who has already been banned from these boards and had to come up with a new ET account.

How many times have you been banned?

#13     Apr 20, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

The liberals here sure like to point fingers, don't they?

Maybe they can explain why we get these Islamafobe anti-Israel PMs fairly often but I don't get any from Jews or Christians complaining about the Palestinians or other Muslims. Why is that do you think?

#14     Apr 20, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You are getting PMs that are both Islamafobe (sic) AND anti-Israel?

#15     Apr 20, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

guys, this is just that user cold or jasonn or ckid again. he knows his posts wont be approved (new users posts have to be approved) and so he resorts to spamming. hes been doing it for a long time now.

#16     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

You are the dumbfuck who reposted the spam. Just sayin'....

#17     Apr 20, 2011
  8. Savant

Savant

I have deduced that you are an idiot who makes personal attacks towards people who's posts intimidate you because you can't logically challenge their positions, whereas they easily rip yours apart.

Because you are unable to successfully defend your premises you, like many others, have to resort to personal attacks. Although this is entirely classless, you have little other option. Ad hominem attacks- the hallmark of the lost debater. :D

#18     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Savant

Savant

Yes I did, I wanted to see if I was the only one who received it. I fail to see what's "dumbfuck"-esque about that.

#19     Apr 20, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

Does this mean that you believe you have nothing to fear from radical Muslims because you aren't Jewish?

#20     Apr 20, 2011