Weird Jew rant PM from user "NetPos"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

This is the random PM I got from user "NetPos". I don't know him, did anyone else get the same message?

I broke off all contacts with one of my Jewish friends (true story)

His name starts with D

I went to see him for lunch as I sometimes do and I told him look D we have a problem, you are a regular guy like me and I gotta tell you the left and the right is not in control of our country. The Bankers are, and most of them are Jewish.

He is like what do you mean?

Well Ben Shalom Bernanke (his full name) is Jewish just like Greenspan is and all shareholders of FED central bank are Jewish.

The people who are responsible for entire Financial mess are 90% Jewish and they are just 2 % of US population. Doesn't that show you how it is all old boys network.

He is like ........yeahh but

So I told him look I am not blaming you for anything you are just a regular guy like me but I am telling you the Obama and Bush and Congress are puppets of the FED.

The Israeli Lobby owns the Congress, media, Hollywood, Wall Street, both political parties, and the White House. This kind of talk will get people fired by this lobby, as we have seen recently with White House correspondent Helen Thomas and CNN anchor Rick Sanchez.

I ask my Jewish friend D........look D man do you want to see evidence of what I am talking about. Israel even had a hand in 9/11 their mossad agents were arrested filming 9/11 live and cheering.

D says no that can't be true.

I said do you want to go over the evidence.

He says NO

I ask him do you want to go over evidence that almost ever war US has gotten into in Middle East is on behalf of Israel in one way or another.

He says NO

I ask him what about illegal Settlement building Israel does right now which is like ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Do you think that's a right thing to do.

D gives me some 5 min disconnected philosophical speech how burning down people houses and taking their land is somehow OK because it's Israel.

I said OK D

Fine

Answer me just one simple question. As a US citizen do you believe United States should fight on side of Israel even if it means sacrificing US entire financial system and causing a collapse.

He said YES

You know what my Jewish friend, FUCK YOU, YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAITOR, A FUCKING PARASITE, you are not my friend anymore, don't call me, I never want to see your two face again

I WILL NOT DISHONOR THE COUNTLESS DEAD Americans in wars and 9/11
    AND I WILL NOT DISHONOR TENS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ON FOOD STAMPS DUE TO FED JEWISH POLICY by talking to you and eating lunch with you.

Table next to us stopped eating and were looking at us as I walked out.

Any American regardless of faith or color who would sacrifice our Country to save the mother fucking killers in Israel ...........is a traitor and should be hanged at the nearest street light.

If majority of Americans don't see what's going on here with the coming collapse, THEN FUCK YOU AMERICA

MAY A JEWISH DICK RIP YOUR ASS INTO SEVERAL BLEEDING PIECES

5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvNxEPQ0Ae0

A foreign country with the population the size of Wisconsin is getting $100 billion in USA tax Dollars while states all around our Union are going Bankrupt. 5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart. Israel is a criminal cabal..

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11 (Mossad and CIA 9/11 false flag operation)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Jewish RUN USA by the ownership of Central Bank
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...19560256183936#

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Next time please don't give this f*ck nut the benefit of posting his garbage on the main forum. He wanted you to do that. It's bad enough we all got spammed. Don't give this guy the satisfaction.

3. Ricter

Ricter

You assume they are two different people.

4. Savant

Savant

You're joking, right? Well, guess we can't expect much deductive horse power from the guy who thinks Marxism is positivist, can we?

5. Ricter

Ricter

I got the same pm and deleted it without reading it. But posting the contents as if you are critiquing them... not quite clever.

6. Savant

Savant

I don't get it. Couldn't he just post it in the forum himself if he wanted? :confused:

7. Ricter

Ricter

Maybe he's worried about IP logging. Too bad that's not implemented. If it were we could determine whose alt you are.

8. Savant

Savant

I have no need to be "clever" in this scenario, because I have no motive. I also don't believe in cockamaimy Jew conspiracies about Jews or Israel. It appears, however, that you do. So if anyone here was a candidate for having disseminated that message it would be you, based on past posting content.

9. Savant

Savant

Wow. The conspiracy theories never end with you, do they? :D Maybe you can cover that topic in more depth when you tell us about how Marxism and the Frankfurt School are positivist social theories? :p

10. Ricter

Ricter

Is that what the pm was about?? I didn't read your crap either.

#10     Apr 20, 2011