Weekly Poll: This Rally Is Officially Stronger Than Feb-Apr 2010 One. Where To Now?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Nov 5, 2010.

SPY Next Week?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2010.
  1. Bullish

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Flat

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Bearish

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. I prefer to keep my opinion to myself or don't have one

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. So fast it fell to 1.3622. I cannot believe it. Your comments are scaring me. But my finger is itching, maybe half the size.

#41     Nov 11, 2010
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I don't trade currencies but I am short financials so we are kind of betting against each other short term on the $EURO. Will the Chinese really let the US$ get much worse ? Seems to me that last year when gold/silver were on a tear and the US$ tanking it did a huge pre-market reversal ( more of a trade then a long term idea ). I took a hit on my gold/silver related positions at that time, so I'm acutely aware of what might happen imminently.

#42     Nov 11, 2010
  3. I don't care what the Fed did to manipulate these markets since the QE2 is already price in since Sept. and Oct. there won't be rallying stronger. It doesn't matter whos been buying, because anyone that bought up after 11/4 will bite the dust when the market does a pullback correction. All those hedge funds buying up will this month will lose big too.

A little correction is due ! :)

#43     Nov 12, 2010
  4. The last time I checked EUR/USD at 1.3760-- 140 pips higher. The area of 1.3760 to 1.38 should be a place where sellers would be ready to sell and stop the rise of today.

I regret playing only with half of the half of what I wanted to play.

Psychology again playing with me.

#44     Nov 12, 2010
  5. I commented earlier in this thread, that the "gurus/experts/etc" comments were actually bearish.

SPY now at 119.90. Less than a dollar from flipping the burger to the upside?

#45     Nov 12, 2010
  6. EUR/USD rose, and financials should be down.

Any explanation was given to the rise of EUR/USD? It was Ireland to explain the down move, but now since it is up they may have switched to an upmove explanation. If it moves down, then something like Ireland or China would then be used.

#46     Nov 12, 2010