Weed Bust

Discussion in 'Politics' started by zook, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Back in the late 70s and early 80s I was getting columbian in 3lbs vacume packed coffee cans for $500.00 - $550.00.
    In turn sold 1 LBS for $225.00, 1 oz for $50.00, ½ for $25.00 and 1/8 for $15.00.
    Then the market started turning so that my 3lbs cans went up to $750.00 and then $1000.00 and up.
    At that time the coke trade was just starting to heat up, so I switched markets. It helped being one of only a few people in town who knew how to cook the shit up into rocks. :D

#41     Mar 15, 2006
  2. TGregg

TGregg

#42     Mar 15, 2006
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

how do you do it? i just thought they slapped it in a microwave.

my old coke dealer would freebase coke. hed wash it in ammonia, turning the coke into a grey paste. he would then smoke the paste. i think the ammonia takes out all the cutting agents, leaving you with the pure stuff. never took a toot myself though. :( thought id get hooked or something

#43     Mar 15, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

5. We can tell....

:D :D

#45     Mar 15, 2006
  6. It's neat how there are not many social conservatives on ET... just leftest loonies and libertarians.

#46     Mar 16, 2006
  7. doh! and I thought I was the only lunatic with this idea. Really, with modern technology and the profit incentive it seems like this should already be happening. Opium/heroin also.

#47     Mar 16, 2006
  8. It happened all the time at raves in the 90's and probably even today. Ravers use to mix all kinds of designer drugs at the same time and "candy flip." I went to a rave in Montreal in 1995 where they were handing out some kind of brown chocolate designer hallucinogen. They were free for everyone.

Everything is big in TX including drug usage.

#48     Mar 16, 2006
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

if you look at the second url i posted above, there is a recipe for SYNTHETIC COCAINE!!!

i get the impression you can make the stuff like meth.

however, if this was so, surely columbia would be broke as their national product would no longer be required.

:confused:

#49     Mar 16, 2006
  10. There are synthetic variants of all major recreational drugs. Most prescribed pain relievers are opioids. There is synthetic marijuana and cocaine that is produced by big pharma. I'm sure this is all old hat to you. Why are the synthesized versions not more popular? After all, synthetic users would get a known untampered substance. Perhaps there is a difference in quality. My personal drug experiences are limited. Why synthesized and homegrown drugs are not more popular is one of life's greatest mysteries. As per Meth: isn't that just a synthesized souped up variation of Ma Haung (Ephedra)?

#50     Mar 16, 2006