Wave 59 Neural Network

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ssp729, Aug 10, 2020.

1. ssp729

ssp729

2. Dazz

Dazz

some observations about this:
    1. there is no neural net or neural framework - in fact no neurology at all - it is a multi-variant quadratic regression equation.
    2. it took 34 trades in about ~12 months; the best trading strategies in Striker (some 950 programs), iCannon (~1830 programs) and Futures Truth (~720 programs) also trade 1-2 times per month as well.
    3. Their best programs also produce 300-800% returns.

I see nothing really outstanding but I do see hype.

3. ssp729

ssp729

And you should always train the "network" to produce good results?
    Bottom line: not worth it kkkkkkk

Dazz likes this.
  4. ph1l

ph1l

I see a short performance report that ended late last century. So maybe it was a wave of the past?:)
    upload_2020-8-10_21-35-11.png

Dazz likes this.
  5. Dazz

Dazz

heck - that wave ended in the last millennia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. El Trado

El Trado

He-he... Algo's can be overfit to show just about any result on historic data. Not worth the electricity used to run them....

ssp729 likes this.
  7. ssp729

ssp729

Dazz, the only "problem" is that you need to pay if you add more contracts... Have you seen any good automated system of all of them?

8. Dazz

Dazz

Yes I have ssp729, tracked all trades in real time, forward walk (no back testing);these bots take several trades a day in NQ and YM; check out this video on them. Let me know what you think, they also trade ES, CL and GC well.

ssp729 likes this.
  9. ssp729

ssp729

Sure, if you have live results, or verified broker statement, it must be good

10. Dazz

Dazz

I have been in the live room for 4 months - I see the live bot trades every day; those bots trade 5 different indices all morning; it is a real hoot. Check it out yourself - Targets Trading Pro.

#10     Aug 11, 2020