Watchlist 7/30: UVXY SQQQ SPXS TZA

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, Jul 30, 2021.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

fyi

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  2. You gonna have to play a pump with me like BTBT, MRIN or APHI(maybe wrong or transposed)one morning or something like the AMD weeklies. crushed it yesterday, bought a block@.80 out above $4plus and today the $102@.7-1.00 out at $106.30. Lets try a pump or option play, small to start like Professor Ken preaches.

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I am finally trading uvxy correctly; example I sold the gap up today and bought the pivot later in the morning. I learned the hard way not to buy gaps up in inverses

4. Sold the BTBT with the Calls, bought on Friday cheap.

KCalhoun likes this.
  5. Ken, again I slammed the AMD calls, slowed down on size to avoid the wrong thinking that you buy the gap down $07-110s only to have it fell. Busted the DLPN $10s at $1.00-1.20. No idea where to sell?

6. Sold out at $3.40! DLPN

7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Will check it out, wtg! UVXY back up to near 30, will scale in if it runs this week between 30-38, following VIX here

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  8. Your teachings about sizing better has really helped! Ty!

KCalhoun likes this.
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Good to hear it.. especially for swings I put on a small starter position, then feed or starve it depending on price action... eg I'm in a few k worth of inverses, will double down, martingale if they run

10. %%
    Good %% gainer =SOXL;
    i like monthly charts among other time frames, soxl is super wild on monthly/ candlecharts/LOL:D:D:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:. Cut a loss on a 3x inverse/i like capital, which is another reason to cut a loss. Still have a starting position on another tech inverse.................................................

#10     Aug 24, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.