Watch the internals today, its easy to ramp futures up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Your problem is you are either too high or too low. You need to be more even keel. Stop thinking everything is so this or so that. Just trade. Be more robotic and less caring what the mkt does. Its going to do whatever its going to do whether or not that complies with your belief set.

The most important thing is not what you think the market will do, its the ability to read its signals and profit from where it will go. Successful traders have said time and again on this site but the rest either seem it ignore it or dont seem to understand the concept at its core.

#11     Nov 13, 2007
  2. I appreciate the peep talk, I make a good living from trading, it just took a decade of watching bull and bear markets, every frigging day.

#12     Nov 13, 2007
  3. I thought you quit trading?

#13     Nov 13, 2007
  4. Thats actually why I posted what I did. I thought for sure there was thread from the last few months or so where he quit trading. I must have confused him with another poster.

#14     Nov 13, 2007
  5. this is a great quote...we all need "nerves of steel" to trade...

#15     Nov 13, 2007
  6. so did I...but then I thought he said only trading DIA or SPY...?

#16     Nov 13, 2007
  7. Well it started out as watch the internals, you know the kind of days when the market opens down, internals are very negative, then the market turns and powers higher reversing the internals and finishing at the highs, on positive breadth.

Not gap open and drift higher on weak breadth. May do it again tomorrow and for the rest of the week, or it may sell off hard into the close ending the day with negative breadth, ah just like 2002. Gee I'm hungry, time for some Chipolte crispy tacos bye!

#17     Nov 13, 2007
  8. Winners never quit, commitment commitment commitment, have you never thought of quitting? hum I'm sure its crossed every traders mind, and your point is?

#18     Nov 13, 2007
  9. doth thou trade the eminis or DIA or SPY?

#19     Nov 13, 2007
  10. #20     Nov 13, 2007