Washington Post: In call, Trump demands Georgia officials ‘find’ votes to tilt election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrbtrader, Jan 3, 2021.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

What the Fuck is wrong with this guy ?

This guy is drumming up hate about fraud when in reality he's now on tape (audio recordings about the Georgia elections) asking someone to commit fraud for him in the elections.

In another excerpt, Trump said, “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
    It is what it is...doesn't Trump know he's being recorded in those phone calls ???

I'm looking forward to January 6th to see which Republicans still support this guy and then see how many of them lose their seats in 2022.

Trump in a phone call with Republican Raffensperger of Georgia...

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

everything. all the time.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

4. GOP obeying Trump was summed up perfectly by former Republican Secretary of Defense’s interview. Basically he said men like Cruz are elites pretending to give a dam about Joe Dirt Republicans. They don’t and the Joe Dirt are too ignorant to realize it.

5. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

dont be idiots, like Trump didn't know the call was going to get leaked or even
    being listened in on by dem dirty press?

of course he did.

another non story story.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  6. Trump is trying to save the USA. Plain and simple. He is a hard worker unlike the welfare crowd.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, that is the very kind of thing POSOTUS would forget. Or, figure it won't matter ... to his base. I'm not wrong, it doesn't matter to you.

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

if he knew it would be leaked, he’s trolling the country with high crimes. That’s not a non-story.

though I’m sure if he killed a man on 5th ave in broad daylight, you would probably blame the media.

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

@JSOP supports these actions. He doesn’t believe in America’s democracy nor America’s soul.

10. :D

#10     Jan 4, 2021