Warmer Weather is coming to the USA!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Mar 25, 2020.

1. schizo

schizo

And they will be the loudest crybabies protesting why the government isn't doing enough, the same assholes who loudly voiced their views that the elderly should just perish from Corona.

#31     Mar 25, 2020
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Florida slid down another 2 spots. It’s like 90 outside. I know I know testing I get it. Just saying.

#32     Mar 26, 2020
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

I travel a lot and when I was in Euroland in December I started to come down with something. Wheezing and a Nasty cough with insane phlegm and sputum. Came and went throughout January. I went to the Doctor 3 times concerned as I had wheezing and chest pains and the cough that wouldn’t quit.

I NEVER go to the Doctor and so I found it very strange. They said it was viral but not much to do. Remnants of a cold or something.

Then I got crazy sinus issues and blocked ears. Never had that shit before. I flew a few times with it and it wasn’t pleasant (but not painful thank God).
    Quit smoking a week later and a week after that I noticed that my sense of smell wasn’t better - it was worse.

Now almost 3-4 months after this shit started I’m still coughing up gobs if phlegm (though it tends to only happen between 10:30am-noon) but mostly feel fine.

Buddy of mine who is a Doctor said he has never been laid out with a flu before until January. First time since he started practicing 15 years ago.

#33     Mar 26, 2020
  4. %%
    More common sense in the news .Looks like they are going to assign risk ratings in US=hi, med+ low...………………………………………………………………………………………………………[FOX news note today]

#34     Mar 26, 2020