Want to cut Trumpers out of your life? There's an app for that

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Teresa Pagan, $20 for Trump that beatch. Not my neighbour but I would have though a Pagan would be cooler.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Regardless of who you consider a "trumper" or not, speaking from the Conservatives point of view, we'd all be happy if you guys went on radio silence from now until the end of the world. So please download this app immediately.

4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

The note on his kitchen table to his family at breakfast.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

This app is targeted for sane conservatives, liberals, and moderates alike, who value objective thought and would rather not waste their time talking to a wall.

6. smallfil

smallfil

Says the guy who keeps trying to get the attention of Trump supporters? Without us, you got nothing! There is the mute button and nothing forcing you to interact with Trump supporters but, you post your baseless lies and propaganda as well as all other trolls on the ET website? Let us take note you foreigner trolls trying to interfere with another country. That is a felony in this country. One day, you will wind up in jail in a foreign country and wonder what happened!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If I didn't want to talk to a wall on occasion I'd have put you on ignore long ago, my friend.

8. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

gieg383.jpg

Overnight and Scataphagos like this.