Wake Up To This News

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by EMRGLOBAL, Mar 21, 2009.

1. "Who is John Galt". And will there be such a person in this country as we sink into the "Greater Good for the Collective Ideology".

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aPe8yIbgLpto&refer=worldwide

Obama is nothing more than Wesley Mouch. The regulations that are going to sweep Wallstreet, The Banking Institutions and Capitalism in general are following the very same Logic that Wesley Mouch used to pass "Fair Act" on Rearden Metal and Steel Production in Ayn Rands "Atalas Shrugged".

This is nota joke. it makes me fucking sick to my stomach that anyone voted for the Idiot who is now our President. Regulation above and beyond FDR is coming down the pipe the next two years, before mid-term elections. Most of you on ET will either have faded away or will still pretend you make money by posting your bullshit.

But the fact of the matter is, if Obama continues to move forward with his plans, you will no longer be able to Pretend that you Bling. I will be worth less due to the Inflated dollar and the fact that 45% of what I make will be taxed.

People will shut down their Private Businesses, Manufactures will throw in the towel and enjoy their private wealth, all the while shutting down production.

Why earn a "dollar" when Scumbags like Obama will hand you a dollar he took from another man.

2. I guess because deregulation was going so well?

And don't think it matters which party has the White House when it comes to finance. Both parties bow to the same oligarchs - the Banksters.

I've read Ayn Ran. She championed the creators of wealth, the industrialists - not the finance/speculator guys. If you read Fransisco d'Anconia's speech on money - and see what Wall Street is doing today, you'll understand her views better.

Wall Street likes to champion the free spirit of Capitalism until they feel the downside. Then Wall Street screams like a child for help.

3. Your link points to an article about executive compensation, but I assume your argument is with the bailout amounts.

With regard to your (somewhat hysterical) comments about Obama, were you under the impression that a Republican President would have acted any differently? If so, I'll remind you that the Bush administration was already bailing these institutions out before Obama was elected, and they were planning the big bailout. It's a joke to suggest that a Republican administration would have done what we all know is the right thing, and that is to let these institutions and other money-losing companies fail.

It remains to be seen whether the U.S. can inflate their way out of their fiscal troubles.

4. With regard to your (somewhat hysterical) comments about Obama, were you under the impression that a Republican President would have acted any differently?

---------------------------------------

Yes, not particularly a Republican president but McCain, he has understanding via his association with Keating. Obama only knows what whoever has his ear.