Volume on Stock Charts NOT ACCURATE!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, May 23, 2008.

1. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?...2sJo&refer=home

I recommend anyone trading stocks using volume or the Hershey method in futures or stocks read this short article

Spydertrader.. what is your opinion and solution for not seeing real time volume or "true,correct" volume in the equities and eventually this will happen in futures? Seriously.. if people are learning your strategy based on Volume and Gaussians.. what is your solution to what is happening to the charted volume based on this short article? Futures markets will evovle just liek the equities .. there will be dark pool and staggered info in futures once a few new exchanges come on board in teh next few years..i.e four seasons exchange

Thankyou

2. Asked and answered here. No need to continue to repeat the post, and no need to send me anymore PM's.

Sheesh.

Such behavior reminds me of the Jay (he called himself 'Spirit' I believe) oddball from Bullz and Bears Analytics ......

- Spydertrader

3. you answered on your iterative refinemet page that the fact that volume is not showing up on charts properly is a non issue to those trading your method... LOL.. serioulsy all you do is talk about volume gaussians and now all of a sudden INACCURATE voluem on charts doesn't matter for your trading methodology? LMAO.. i alos do not know who you are talking about at bulls and bears... I had respect for you up until your answer about volume not being important... and about you childishly for no reason trying to say that I am someone who I am not.. if voluem doesn't matter then why do you insist on having voluem be such a large part of your system?

4. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Without a doubt, you are Jay. Read the answer again, Bullz and Bears, I said its a non-issue.

Absolute volume levels differ by data-provider already, and have done so since data-providers existed - without causing harm and detriment to people's ability to profit.

Now, run along and create a few more alarmist posts. Maybe you can suck in a few idiots to sign up for your youtube videos.

- Spydertrader

5. do you trade or are you just looking for handouts? I mean you beg for live calls, your time would be better spent away from ET and watching price action so you wouldnt need to depend on live calls from a 3rd party.

6. promagma

promagma

7. There are plenty of paid services you can subscribe to if you need live calls to trade, you do not have to beg Et'ers everyday for them.

8. I dont think Spydertrader is going to oblige you, once again I suggest learning to trade on your own little one.

9. it funny spydertrader probably did not even read the entire post..... where it mentions that huge amounts of volume are not even being displayed anymore due to dark pools.. lol.. spyder trader had my post deleted.

Interesting how people can be pro or con for every method out there on this blog, but when someone questions..the hershey method .. their post is deleted? What a crock

10. you answered on your iterative refinemet page that the fact that volume is not showing up on charts properly is a non issue to those trading your method... LOL.. serioulsy all you do is talk about volume gaussians and now all of a sudden INACCURATE voluem on charts doesn't matter for your trading methodology? LMAO.. i alos do not know who you are talking about at bulls and bears... I had respect for you up until your answer about volume not being important... and about you childishly for no reason trying to say that I am someone who I am not.. if voluem doesn't matter then why do you insist on having voluem be such a large part of your system?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Without a doubt, you are Jay. Read the answer again, Bullz and Bears, I said its a non-issue.

Absolute volume levels differ by data-provider already, and have done so since data-providers existed - without causing harm and detriment to people's ability to profit.

Now, run along and create a few more alarmist posts. Maybe you can suck in a few idiots to sign up for your youtube videos.

- Spydertrader

spyder trader if you would have read teh article it talks about dark pool of liquidity... and large quantities.. not a missing 100 or 500 shares here and there... seriously what do you think this will do to your strategy? READ THE ARTICLE AND GIVE A CONSTRUCTIVE ANSWER

#10     May 27, 2008