Volume going down big as fewer fools get suckered into frequent trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Volume is going down big, this is a plain fact.

Maybe it's because they now are reading crgarcia' markets-are-mostly-random-short-term and all-frequent-traders-lose words of wisdom?

2. Or maybe its just typical late August?

3. blox87

blox87 Guest

"all-frequent-traders-lose "

I have a friend who is 30 years old and has made over 80 million in the past 10 years with HF automated trading.

I hope you have the "yeah right " thought in your head right now because that is the exact response I want from you.

4. Or maybe its just typical late August?

MY GOOD FRIEND REARDEN METAL! GOOD TO SEE THAT YOUR ALIVE AND KICKING..NO PUN INTENDENT.

I was on my way to the store the other day, HEB (sells food products by the way..no pun by the Texan's Intended. ..lol) and I saw Onis, and Onis Nuffo asked to "Hook a bruva" up. I gave him the direct line to the White House and wished him well. I wonder if Onis gave a call?

Be safe my brother Metal.

5. yeah but he can't take it with him so imagine how pissed he'll be

6. that, or it might be August......

7. In fact I do believe you.
    Actually, I've heard from that HF guy: he is Bernard Madoff!
    He made millions (in fabricated statements of course).

:p

8. Mav88

Mav88

I see fewer fools are being suckered into your frequent threads, must be the lower volume.

9. Yeah, few (fool) readers are left, as the wise ones realized that frequent trading is a scam.

10. riddler

riddler

amen. the blind sheep will follow the fools on tv and think day trading is a real job.
    REALITY- Day trading is gambling and i am asking you all to take a look at yourselves and realize you are on a destructive course.
    i know,you have a discipline
    you know many traders who are successful--i doubt it
    you can do it,you now see the light..not true,you are disillusioned.
    this is your last big loss, no more gambles,you really learned your lesson this time..c'mon !!! yu will do it again. thats what gamblers do.
    PLEASE--STOP WASTING VALUABLE TIME.GET A REAL JOB THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF. DAY TRADING IS AN ILLNESS. A GAMBLING PROBLEM DISGUISED AS SOMETHING OTHER THAN GAMBLING.

#10     Sep 15, 2010