Volume analysis in intraday trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Volfixtrader, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Here I will publish possible scenarios and ideas of price action based on Volume analysis on the most liquid futures.

To be more consistent and honest, scenarios will be formed from 2 to 5 am in the Chicago time. Analysis of the correctness of the scenarios will be carried out the next day. I would be happy to receive feedback.

2. This is a trading ideas for today, Monday 10 July
    Scenario 10.06.19.jpg

3. qlai

qlai

You mean you are going to make calls based on some volume analysis, but you will not disclose what the analysis is? Kind of like a signal service?

Volfixtrader likes this.
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

noone can predict a month in advance for day trading

Volfixtrader and murray t turtle like this.
  5. I didn't say about month. Just current day. And I don't talk about forecast, just some scenarios which might be realised. And I agree with you. No one can predict price behavior.

wrbtrader likes this.
  6. I use volume analysis for creation of some scenarios, It's kind of technical analysis, but I look at volume accumulation. There are some trading platform and analytical tools which demonstrate volumes. Or market profile.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. %% I havent found that one use full @ all; even though i may = if i traded many hundreds of millions or billions.:cool::cool:

Volfixtrader likes this.

8. There is no volume analysis in this graphic at all, you are just picking long or short plays and po sting them. It could be based on anything. What critique on your volume analysis would you expect from posting trades that have zero volume analysis presented.

We might as well critique you on the use of the zodiac for your picks because it is just as random.

ffs1001, Volfixtrader and drm7 like this.
  9. All of us trade by own convictions. There are a lot of ways how to trade. But if you don't use such method it doesn't mean that nobody use it. I use local volume accumulation for understanding better from where price might reverse with bigger probability.

It looks like this:
    Pic 115.png

murray t turtle likes this.
  10. Thanks for your feedback. It's really not clear using only some forecasts in the table. But I marked from which levels we have big probability of rebounds and in which direction. Also I noticed criterias of approving or cancelling scenarios. But I will do every day's analysis of scenarios, and after a couple week you can judge it more reasonably. Please look at pictures below.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    #10     Jun 11, 2019