(Video) Trading Week Ahead with Ken: Bitcoin Bounce?

Discussion in 'Events' started by KCalhoun, Jul 9, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I like MARA

vanzandt likes this.
  2. You need better, more clickbait, thumbnail images if you want to succeed on social media
    [​IMG]

KCalhoun likes this.
  3. BKR88

BKR88

4. did you take into consideration his self bravado "badass jazz videos where I'm playing tenor sax :D: tradingjazz.com?"

5. Yea, right...I'm sure the Gen Z and Millennials, and the Boomers....are all eating that website up. And they are all talking about this trending topic of Ken Calhoun playing tenor sax jazz.

Social media is not about who's right and who's wrong, who is legit or not -- it's all about being in yourr face...in a bold, bright, entertaining, catchy, amusing, domineering, clickbait, money shot way.

macgregorson mason 2022,

mason macgregorson likes this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

How much time do you spend on social media every day - that you rag over?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

yeah well ive done millions in sales over 20 years, thousands love me, what can i say ? :D

TASCawardwinner2018.gif TASCTop2ReadersChoice.gif

i dont waste time on social media much; im a trader

vanzandt and BKR88 like this.
  8. 2008 was a rough year, and the year after.
    Do you think all those testimonial people lost their trading accounts?

'Ken Calhoun is Nostradamus" :D Hilarious quote,
    The sad reality is 94% of those people would have better trading performance if they would just, simply, invest in the S&P. Buy and hold it.

mason macgregorson likes this.
  9. tomkat22

tomkat22

Earning season gets rolling mid-week.

10. I think your criticisms are both honest and constructive and after all should not vendors be seeking such reviews? I also feel the delivery is tired and old and suffers from self-aggrandizement, beginning with badass jazz going to trade mastery and of course, having your own day trade university. My two cents.

#10     Jul 9, 2022