Vehicles I Have Known and Loved

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by easymon1, Apr 22, 2021.

1. easymon1

easymon1

delete vkld.jpg

MarkBrown and themickey like this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Option_Attack
    Congrats!
    We Need Some More Pics of your 69 Stingray.
    That's Fun on Wheels! So Fine!

Option_Attack likes this.
  3. Thanks! Okay, this is actually mine. Has some paint chips and rust, but it's 52 years old...

Corvette 69.jpg

ElCubano and easymon1 like this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Man I like what you did with the 'gills' paint highlight. What a beauty. Straight front bumper, Luggage rack sets it off real nice. Tires and All. What's not to like?
    Next time you pop the hood on that baby shoot a couple, what's the aspect of the radiator under there? Maybe even do a couple of shots with flash of the undercarriage, nothing fancy but prob some cool touches under there too. You have a jewel there. I can almost hear it.

Option_Attack likes this.
  5. Thanks. Yeah the 68-80 C3 Corvette is one of the more distinctive cars of the era I think. 68-72 still have the chrome bumpers and I think the "gills" changed about 1970. Also they started to get down tuned with emissions stuff. I like mine a lot, but the coolest one is probably the 69 427 with badass side pipes.

1969-corvette-427-l89.jpg

6. easymon1

easymon1

lucysparabola said:
    nothing wild, but I've wanted this car for awhile now and finally grabbed it the day before my 39th. my 535i M-Sport. plans for it are Stage 2 tune/turbo/downpipe, upgraded FMIC, Morel 402 hybrids, and KW4 DDC coilovers.

I fucking love this thing.

delete.jpg

Looks clean as a pin. Those have well designed interiors too. How's the interior look, nice as the exterior? Congrats.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  7. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

Good looking sports car Toyota Celica.

Sporty, unique shape.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  8. lindq

lindq

[​IMG]

Cornered like a go cart. Could take a right turn at 60. But too low to be safe to drive in traffic.

Option_Attack and easymon1 like this.
  9. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

10. Overnight

Overnight

Lol, what is that? A Porshcamino?

#10     Dec 6, 2022