Vaccine stocks running . I expect “ Our vaccine works “ news very soon

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hafez50, Jun 25, 2020.

1. hafez50

hafez50

I’ve noticed the last few days many vaccine stocks running hard . Phase 3 trails starting everywere . In the next 30-90 days I expect “ Our vaccine works “ news . Even though most people won’t take it for at least a yr and it won’t be deployed until at least Jan . The fall to winter could be brutal for covid

2. I agree we will have a “vaccine for Covid”
    Announcement in October at the latest.
    Just before the elections.
    Couldn’t pay me to take it

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

I gotta think the airline sector is gonna retest and then fall through those lows set in May.

4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Its normal for people to wait 1 - 2 years after discovery of a vaccine before they get their first vaccination.

This has happen in the history of all vaccines. People will be scared and want others in their own community, in their own neighbourhood to go first...canary in the coal mine scenario.

If the canary dies...you then know its not safe even though the government said it was safe.

As with all vaccines in the global history, there will be hundreds of millions of dollars spent on educating the public to take the vaccine or they can pass legislation to make it a law to force people to take the vaccine...

Good luck with that.

I don't vision herd immunity (vaccination is needed for such to happen) for another several years because of the normal reluctance to take a new vaccine.

School of big brother will then happen. For example, you may not be able to enroll your kid in school or university until they show the kid has been vaccinated, all new immigrants to a country must take a medical exam upon entry to the country, must be vaccinated to join the armed forces and then get a vaccination card that showed the person has been vaccinated...scenarios like that.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

No one in their right mind is gonna take it.

You watch, when it first comes out the government will force those they can to be the first batch of guinea pigs. The disabled that are 100% dependent on state and local programs, ditto the indigent elderly, and probably those living in Veterans homes.

Edit:

We were posting at the same time. Yes. I could see requiring a card before one is allowed to board an airline. Just like they already do for doggies. Can you say "woof"?

wrbtrader likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

I Am Legend time, hooorraaaaaa!!!

The most rushed Vaccine ever, trying to get it out, while the fear is high and more importantly the virus is still around because 3months out it'll be pretty much gone and 12months 100% gone, obviously they'll need more lockdowns to keep it around longer so they can inject you with there sperm reduction drug, I mean vaccine.

News in 5years, Covid has caused male fertility issues and everyone who took the vaccine can't father a child, we mean had Covid.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I flew 1 1/2 weeks ago. First plane empty, Miami airport empty on the way out and then on the way back from Charlotte plane was packed like sardines. People not respecting the mask thing one of them was in front of me. Fat uneducated black Cuban d&&kwad. I dug my knees into his back just because he pissed me off. f&&k it.

vanzandt likes this.
  8. hafez50

hafez50

The guinea pigs will be the poor people of the world . Hell probably 60% of people don't even take the flu shot 15 yrs later.

luckyfnlou likes this.
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

No way Jose. Look mom no more corona virus, oh don't worry about the horn on the side of my head. Its just a side effect, i was told it will go away in 15 years. lol

10. zdreg

zdreg

#10     Jun 25, 2020