Using EasyLanguage.com , Black Friday Special

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are offering my intermarket divergence professional product list price $249.00 for only $99.00 for the first 20 people who order it. This discount code is THANKSGIVING2014

The Free version limits you to selecting one intermarket at a time and is limited to stop and reverse systems. You can not add filters or exits.You can get the free version here.
    Professional can test 50 markets against the market you are trading. Plus you can also customize entries and exits. In addition you can also enter off of an opening range breakout and create open/close day trading systems on daily bars. You can also test intermarket pairs against the market you are trading for example one positively correlated and one negatively correlated and test 50 for each.

You can purchase Intermarket Divergence Profession Here, This is the method I use to do all of my intermarket divergence research.

2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still have 99.00 copies left.

3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have passed two new products , Adaptive Indicator Library and Elliott Wave 3,4,5 to my web master and they will be ready for sale I hope tomorrow , List price will be 149.00 each and the code is fully disclosed.

4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Check out these products
    Elliott wave
    Adaptive Indicator Library