Users on Ignore and blocked showing up in threads

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TheDawn, Feb 10, 2023.

1. TheDawn

TheDawn

Just like most of you here, I adore @destriero, I adore him/it so much that I have to put him on "Ignore" and block him. I just couldn't handle my passion for him anymore. Below is a screenshot of my account setting which shows he/it is still being put on "Ignore" and blocked along with other lovely individuals. upload_2023-2-10_17-0-47.png

But in this most recent thread, somehow I can actually see his insightful comment and not only that I am able to quote its comment in my reply:

upload_2023-2-10_17-10-55.png

upload_2023-2-10_17-11-8.png

Why is this? Has my profile setting or account setting be changed somehow in the background that I am now forced to see his garbage even though I have him on "Ignore" and blocked him??

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  2. [Cue Chuck Norris pic] Destriero is so powerful...Blocking code runs and hides! ;)

3. TheDawn

TheDawn

Well this is what we are here to find out. Who changed my profile setting to let me see his garbage? I ignored him and blocked him for a reason. It's not to see his garbage for me to reply to because I have nothing pleasant to say to the idiot and I thought it's to help the moderators here as well and also to maintain the integrity and quality of this site. But looks like my efforts are not being appreciated... LOL

4. I don't know what happened, but I assume Baron is doing some maintenance or upgrade things? I imagine settings will be restored soon.

5. TheDawn

TheDawn

That does not make sense. I am not seeing other ignored people's posts just his/its...LOL I will wait for @Baron's answer. This is serious if our profile setting can be tempered with like that.

6. Darc

Darc

Delete him from your Ignore/Block list, re-add him and tick the Block dialog box as you re-block him.

7. TheDawn

TheDawn

That's not necessary because I can no longer see his posts again and that's not the point. The point is WHY did his post show up to be able to be read and quoted by me in the first place when I had him on Ignore and blocked him? This is the question that I want answered.

8. destriero

destriero

Holy sht, please pinch me and tell me this is really, really real. MsDawn, I love you so!

9. destriero

destriero

He logs out, reads, takes a screenshot, and replies. He wouldn't need a screenshot to reply otherwise.

I am blocked. He's lying. About blocking me. About some site update. Oh, the machinations!

You can see that I cannot see his posts as I have been blocked for months and am currently blocked.

2023-02-10_16-04-09.png

10. destriero

destriero

Wow resolved so quickly!

I was always blocked. You post as though you suffer from a TBI. You saw "ignored user" post to that absurd thread so you logged out to read and had a coronary.

What you need to do is take some infinite gamma to arbitration and stop with the "oh my, never!" shit, you vag.

I am subletting space in MsDawn's cranium. The carpets are soaked in piss and there is some feces here and there, so it's going cheap.

#10     Feb 10, 2023