[Urgent] eSignal keep providing wrong data for HK Futures, any better service provider?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by ben.lai, Aug 13, 2017.

1. ben.lai

ben.lai

eSignal keep providing wrong data of AO price and CLOSE for Hong Kong Hang Seng Index Futures since 7th, Aug, any better data service provider suggest?

2. algofy

algofy

Why do u spam all the new threads with the exact same thing. Stop it.

3. ben.lai

ben.lai

Sorry, too urgent and don't know which forum is the more suitable one
    Hope more people can see can suggest some better data service provider

4. Why don't you contact eSignal? If it's wrong they'll fix it.

5. ben.lai

ben.lai

I have
    I have contacted and Keep providing info to them for fix it for last whole week ,but still not yet fixed til today
    As u know the market is so fluctuated lately, So quite urgent to find another better data service provider as for secure the data accurate for tradaing

eSignal is used to be a very good data service provider but this time quite disappointed

Any data service provider for Hong Kong Hang Seng Index Futures can suggest?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  6. I used them for over 10 years. If you can clearly show that the data is wrong, they will fix it. Get them on the phone or live chat so they can compare the data then and there. Mail is less effective.

7. ben.lai

ben.lai

Thanks a lot
    I will try the live chat again though I have tried and they ask me to use the button "Report the questionable pirce"
    and then followed the case by email.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  8. i960

i960

What prices are off btw? Just the daily close?

9. bbpp

bbpp

10. ben.lai

ben.lai

Day Session 9:14-16:29, Night Session 17:15-23:45
    09:14 data missed, 16:29 extreme high, or extreme low wrong data [Not trade nite session so duno]
    Day open missed,
    Day High or Day Low MUST wrong
    Day Session Close MUST wrong,
    "ALL WRONG NOW for the daily bar"

#10     Aug 14, 2017