Typical Management Fees Split Percentage?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by FX_Hedge, Aug 23, 2018.

1. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

What is a typical management fee split to pay a broker who brings you 7 figure client funds to your FX Fund? Is 10% or up to 30% of the monthly management fees typical? If the FX Fund charges clients 25% management fee how much of that would you payout to those who bring you client funds?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

20%

3. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

That seems reasonable to me. If my group is doing all the work month to month managing the funds automated systems paying anything more than that seemed high to me.

4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You mean you charge them 25% performance fee of new equity highs? Management fee should be 1-2%.

FX_Hedge and comagnum like this.
  5. ajacobson

ajacobson

Typical introduction fee is 5 - 10% forever.

FX_Hedge likes this.
  6. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

Yes - 25% Performance fee and no actual additional management fee to clients.

MattZ likes this.
  7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Nothing wrong with 0/25, just understand that you will have monthly costs you will need to cover.

FX_Hedge likes this.
  8. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

No one can tell you how to compensate someone. What you need to consider is whether you provide the right incentives for professional to raise capital for you. Just because you have good performance does not mean that you will not need additional sales help. If I was you I would not have one price rather base it on several factors such as the experience of the person, the capital he raises and whether he will help you service the customers as well. Good luck!

MoreLeverage and FX_Hedge like this.
  9. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

Yes - we are considering all those factors for sure.

MattZ likes this.
  10. FX_Hedge

FX_Hedge

I take all monthly expenses out of my programming teams cut.

I'm kidding I'm kidding LOL!

#10     Aug 24, 2018