Home > Markets > Stocks > TWTR

TWTR

1. Fake accounts? New York Times ?

Really, where were they 5 , 8 , years ago when I was talking about it

2. I picked up some June calls on this one on Friday...not sure what it is, but this one feels like one hell of a bull. Hopefully it's a buyout with Dorsey going to SQ full time--I'd make a killing on that move.

3. https://finance.yahoo.com/video/twitter-shopping-itself-potential-buyers-234902111.html?.tsrc=rss

Check the time stamp. Fox Business was reporting this at 3:35:50 (assuming their countdown to close is correct).

@Baron, you got seconds on these time stamps? :D

Edit: Well, looks like this one dates to 2:54.

4. anyone know how to prevent getting locked in the first 30 seconds of a throw away twitter account ?

their bots are ruthless.

5. Simple: Stop being a troll

6. This is the jist of every one of your threads. You patting yourself on the back over something you never did. You're very odd.

7. This thread actually preceded the move.

Can we go twice in one thread? I just bought some NYT.

8. Huh? What are you talking about

9. He posts a lot of threads about the moves after they move. This one was posted at 2:25 yesterday, the move didn't start until 2:54

10. That's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about his psychotic rambling.
    This has nothing to do with a move in TWTR. It's him talking about fake accounts and something he said 5-8 years ago before his mental health apparently nosedived or something.
    The guy is nuts.

11. Twitter posts a profit for the first time
    Twitter posted a surprise gain in revenue, the first growth in four quarters, driven by improvements to its app and added video content that are persuading advertisers to boost spending on the social network. The company topped analysts' average sales estimates in the fourth quarter and for the first time posted a real profit, a milestone in CEO Jack Dorsey's turnaround effort. Monthly active users were little changed from the prior quarter at 330 million.(Ad Age)

12. Soes isn't nuts...
    ......he's just misunderstood.
    I like Soes. :D

13. Twitter's analysis paralysis imperils a nascent turnaround
    Two years after returning as Twitter's CEO, Jack Dorsey has pulled the company back from the brink, persuading people to spend more time on the micro-blogging site and attracting more advertising. Investors ratified his efforts when Twitter posted a surprise surge in revenue growth and a first-ever profit. Now the question is whether Dorsey can build on the momentum and turn his company into a true rival to Facebook.(Ad Age)

14. Tencent might make this a moot point. TWTR + SNAP would be a pretty good jumping off point to present meaningful competition to FB.